With the CAN-IB200/PCIe HMS offers an interface board based on a modern and highly modular concept. The board covers the entire range of field buses, such as CAN (ISO 11898-2), fault tolerant CAN (ISO 11898-3), LIN and K-LINE and is available with a standard or a low-profile slot bracket.
The CAN-IB200/PCIe is available with up to four CAN channels and can be delivered with galvanic isolated interfaces. For use in the automotive field the high-speed CAN channels can optionally be switched to low-speed CAN via software. In addition, the card can be equipped with up to four LIN or K-Line interfaces. Furthermore, the modular architecture of the interface card enables the easy extension with customer specific interfaces via piggyback modules.
- test benches,
- handling systems or
- manufacturing plants.
If necessary, the number of interface channels can be extended by using multiple cards within one PC.
The board is supported by the IXXAT driver packages and higher layer protocol APIs as well as by the IXXAT tool suite.
Features and benefits
- Active board with 32 bit microcontroller
- Easy expandable via field bus expansion and expansion board
- Up to four CAN channels (High-/Low-Speed optional switchable)
- LIN and K-Line optional
- Available as standard and low-profile version
- Galvanic isolation optional
- Common driver interface for easy exchange of the PC interface type
|PC bus interface||PCI express (V1.1)|
|PC address range||Plug & Play|
|Interrupts||Plug & Play|
|Microcontroller||32 bit microcontroller|
|CAN interface||1, 2 or 4 CAN interfaces; CAN 2.0 A/B; Sub-D9 plug according to CiA 303-1
Optional: CAN Low-Speed (switchable via software between CAN High-Speed and Low-Speed)
Optional: Galvanic isolation (1 kV, 1 sec.)
|LIN/K-Line interface||Optional: up to 4 LIN (ISO 9141) or K-Line interfaces; Sub-D9 plug|
|Power supply||typ. 3.3 V DC, 500 mA / 5 V DC, 100 mA|
|Temperatur range||0 ºC … +70 ºC||Certification||CE, FCC|
|Size||Approx. 65 x 120 mm (available as standard and low-profile version)|
Contents of delivery
- PC/CAN interface card and manual
- CAN driver VCI for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Simple CAN monitor “miniMon”