With the CAN-IB600/PCIe HMS offers a CAN FD interface based on a modern and highly modular architecture concept. The interface is available with up to two CAN channels. Each CAN channel can send and receive either CAN FD or CAN 2.0A/B messages.
The CAN-IB600/PCIe is an active interface which fulfills even high reqirements in data pre-processing, like intelligent data handling and active filtering of the received and transmitted messages. The interface is available with standard as well as with low-profile slot brackets.
The board is supported by the IXXAT driver packages and higher layer protocol APIs as well as by the IXXAT tool suite.
Features and benefits
- Active board with 32 bit microcontroller
- Up to two CAN channels (High-Speed CAN or CAN FD)
- Available as standard and low-profile version
- Galvanic isolation
- Common driver interface for easy exchange of the PC interface type
|PC bus interface||PCI express (V1.1)|
|PC address range||Plug & Play|
|Interrupts||Plug & Play|
|Microcontroller||32 bit microcontroller|
|CAN interface||1 or 2 CAN channels; CAN FD or CAN 2.0 A/B; Sub-D9 plugs according to CiA 303-1, galvanic isolation (1 kV, 1 sec.)|
|Power supply||3.3 V DC, 400 mA typ.|
|Temperatur range||0 ºC … +70 ºC||Certification||CE, FCC|
|Size||Approx. 65 x 105 mm (available as standard and low-profile version)|
Contents of delivery
- PC/CAN interface card, manual
- CAN driver VCI for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Simple CAN monitor “miniMon”