Constantly and rapidly changing demands call upon SCHLEIFRING’s traditional design engineering expertise, unique technical knowledge and exact manufacturing standards.
- Aluminum, coated steel or stainless steel
- Material durability tested even in very aggressive environments
Free inner bore
Specific applications require slip rings with a large free inner bore. SCHLEIFRING designs meet these high demands, offering free inner bores ranging from 6 mm up to 2,000 mm.
Even at high rotational speeds resilient miniature slip rings are the ideal solution for signal transmission whenever space is tight and/or weight is a limiting factor. These slip rings require no maintenance during their nominal service life.
Slip ring systems combining a multitude of transmission technologiesOur products’ range of applications covers standard designs for simple tasks up to highly complex customer specific systems often involving several hundred rings.
Hybrid slip ring units combine various transmission technologies to transmit electrical power, signals, bus data, RF signals and media in one system. Because of the great variety of demands made upon the slip ring assembly, it is imperative that the system designers give thought to the space available and performance expected early in the design stage.
The product shown contains gold/gold technology:
- Power up to 100 A gold/gold technology
- Signal and data (bus, video)
- 5 channel Radio frequency rotary joint up to 6 GHz
- Fibre-optic rotary joint with up to 60 channels
- 2 channel media rotary joint for hydraulic cooling media up to 150 L/min