The canAnalyser is a powerful, multi-purpose analysis tool for the development, test and maintenance of CAN, CAN FD, LIN, CANopen, DeviceNet and SAE J1939 networks. The software package is modular, open and expandable.
Central element of the canAnalyser is the control panel, that presents the comprehensive functions of the canAnalyser in a simple and clearly arranged manner. Using the control panel, the user can start and control the various function modules. All function modules of the canAnalyser are connected to virtual buses that are assigned to a real CAN, CAN FD or LIN controller (IXXAT PC/CAN interface). The virtual buses mean the measurement configuration is independent of the measurement computer and can therefore be copied directly to other measurement computers.
- Stimulation of devices or systems through sending of one-off or cyclical messages and entire message sequences.
- Recording of message traffic, e.g. in the case of sporadically occurring errors, with highly adaptable trigger conditions.
- Online analysis of message traffic with interpreted signal display and graphic display of message contents on a time axis.
- Data interpretation for CANopen, DeviceNet, SAE J1939
- Generation of command-controlled message sequences.
- The canAnalyser is able to reliably receive and process in a timely manner messages even when bus loads and baud rates are high.
- Due to the flexible configuration and the possibility to start modules multiple and individually arrange them, the canAnalyser can be adapted to any analysis task.
- The .NET interface of the canAnalyser provides the ability to extend the tool by adding own modules.
The range of functions offered by the canAnalyser covers all areas of application, from simple network analysis to powerful analysis and emulation of applications of any complexity.
- Docking functions – arrange the windows of your test setup according to your requirements
- Intuitive window synchronisation – double-click to jump to the same message in all info windows
- A clear tree structure enables measurement configurations to be created with only a few mouse clicks
- Window or module arrangements can be saved as “Layout”; shortcut keys can be used to quickly switch between the layouts
- Measurement configurations can be saved, easily adopted by other analysis systems and adapted to the hardware present on the system
Easy and intuitive network analysis
- Simple error analysis through long-term recording with adaptable trigger and filter conditions (Online Trace on hard drive)
- Powerful message databases allow for ID name mapping, interpretation of signals received and display of physical variables
- CANdb, FIBEX, LDF and DIM import for message databases
- Improved database support for signal interpretation – use of database signals in Receive and Transmit direction
- Statistics values (e.g. bus load, error frames) can be displayed directly as graphics together with database signals
Powerful and vesatile
- Highly accurate time stamp with a resolution of up to 1 µs for objects received (depending on the hardware used)
- Supports all IXXAT PC/CAN interfaces
- Supports CAN with 11 bit and 29 bit identifiers, CAN FD
- Optional passive mode – no impact on the CAN systems connected to the canAnalyser
- On / offline analysis (no bus interface required)
- PC with Windows XP / Vista / Windows7 (32/64 Bit) / Windows8 (32/64 Bit) / Windows10 (32/64 Bit)
- IXXAT PC CAN interface and VCI driver
Contents of delivery
- Software as single-user license
- Sample programs for using the programming interface
- User manual
- USB license key