With the CAN-IB300/PCI IXXAT offers an interface board based on a modern and highly modular concept. The interface is available with a standard or a low-profile slot bracket.
The CAN-IB300/PCI is available with up to four CAN channels and can be delivered with galvanic isolated interfaces. For use in the automotive field the high-speed CAN channels can optionally be switched to low-speed CAN via software. If necessary, the number of CAN interface channels can be extended by using multiple cards within one PC.
Furthermore, the modular architecture of the interface card enables the easy extension with customer specific interfaces via piggyback modules.
Features and benefits
- Economically priced passive board (no microprocessor on board)
- Easy expandable via field bus expansion and expansion board
- Available as standard and low-profile version
- Galvanic isolation optional
- Common driver interface for easy exchange of the PC interface type
|PC bus interface||PCI (V2.2)|
|PC address range||Plug & Play|
|Interrupts||Plug & Play|
|CAN interface||11, 2 or 4 CAN interfaces; CAN 2.0 A/B; Sub-D9 plug according to CiA 303-1
Optional: CAN Low-Speed (switchable via software between CAN High-Speed and Low-Speed)
Optional: Galvanic isolation (1 kV, 1 sec.)
|Power supply||typ. 3.3 V DC, 100 mA / 5 V DC, 100 mA|
|Temperatur range||0 ºC … +70 ºC|
|Galvanic isolation||Optional (1 kV, 1 sec.)|
|Size||Approx. 65 x 120 mm (available as standard and low-profile version)|
Contents of delivery
- PC/CAN interface card and manual
- CAN driver VCI for Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Simple CAN monitor “miniMon”